This website is maintained and operated by OCCA COMERCIO DE ROUPAS LTDA, "Oitici".
We collect and use some personal data belonging to those who use our website. In doing so, we act as controller of this data and are subject to the provisions of Federal Law no. 13,709/2018 (General Personal Data Protection Law - LGPD).
- Who should use our website
- What data we collect and what we do with it;
- Your rights in relation to your personal data; It is
- How to contact us.
Our website collects and uses some personal data from our users, in accordance with the provisions of this section.
We collect the following personal data that our users expressly provide to us when using our website:
- Full name
- Mannequin Dresses (XS, S, M, L, XXL)
- Mannequin Bikini - Top (XS, S, M, L, XXL)
- Bikini Mannequin - Panties (XS, S, M, L, XXL)
- May Mannequin (XS, S, M, L, XXL)
- Mannequin Blouses (XS, S, M, L, GG)
- Mannequin Skirts/Shorts/Pants (XS, S, M, L, XXL)
This data is collected at the following times:
- When the user registers
- When the user makes a purchase
The data provided by our users is collected for the following purposes:
- So that the user can purchase our products and services;
- So that the user can contact our SAC;
- So that we can send our products to registered users;
- So that we can send offers and information to our users;
- To improve our services and the personalized experience of each user.
We collect the following personal data from our users:
- Products from the user's wish list.
This data is collected at the following times:
- When the user likes a product on the website and this product is automatically saved in the user's wish list.
This data is collected for the following purposes:
- Personalize the user experience.
No sensitive data will be collected from our users, understanding those defined in arts. 11 et seq. of the Personal Data Protection Law. Thus, there will be no collection of data on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, membership of a trade union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person.
In any case, data collection and resulting processing activities will be communicated to website users.
We do not share your personal data with third parties. Despite this, it is possible that we do so to comply with some legal or regulatory determination, or even to comply with an order issued by a public authority.
Personal data collected by the website is stored and used for a period of time that corresponds to what is necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document and that takes into account the rights of its holders, the rights of the website controller and the applicable legal or regulatory provisions.
Once the storage periods for personal data have expired, they are removed from our databases or anonymized, except in cases where there is the possibility or need for storage due to legal or regulatory provisions.
Each personal data processing operation must have a legal basis, that is, a legal basis, which is nothing more than a justification that authorizes it, provided for in the General Personal Data Protection Law.
All of Our personal data processing activities have a legal basis that supports them, among those permitted by law. More information about the legal bases we use for specific personal data processing operations can be obtained from our contact channels, provided at the end of this Policy.
The website user has the following rights, granted by the Personal Data Protection Law:
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- Access to data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data that does not comply with the provisions of the law;
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
- Deletion of personal data processed with the holder's consent, except in cases provided for by law;
- Information on public and private entities with which the controller shared data;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of refusal;
- Revocation of consent.
It is important to highlight that, under the terms of the LGPD, there is no right to delete data processed based on legal bases other than consent, unless the data is unnecessary, excessive or treated in non-compliance with the law.
To ensure that the user who intends to exercise their rights is, in fact, the holder of the personal data subject to the request, we may request documents or other information that can assist in their correct identification, in order to protect our rights and the rights of third parties. This will only be done, however, if absolutely necessary, and the applicant will receive all related information.
We employ technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, loss or alteration of that data.
The measures we use take into account the nature of the data, the context and purpose of the processing, the risks that a possible violation would generate for the user's rights and freedoms, and the standards currently used in the market by companies similar to ours.
Among the security measures adopted by us, we highlight the following:
- Our users' data is stored in a secure environment;
- We limit access to our users' data, so that unauthorized third parties cannot access it;
- We use an SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ) certificate, so that data transmission between user devices and our servers is encrypted;
- We keep records of everyone who has, in some way, contact with our data.
Even if you do everything you can to avoid security incidents, it is possible that a problem may occur caused exclusively by a third party - such as in the case of attacks by hackers or crackers , or even in the case of the user's sole fault, which This occurs, for example, when he himself transfers his data to a third party. Therefore, although we are, in general, responsible for the personal data we process, we are exempt from responsibility if an exceptional situation such as these occurs, over which we have no control.
In any case, if any type of security incident occurs that could create significant risk or damage for any of our users, we will inform those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about what happened, in accordance with the provisions of the General Protection Law. of Data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, holders of personal data who feel, in any way, aggrieved, may lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, especially to adapt them to any changes made to our website, whether by making new features available or by deleting or modifying existing ones.
Whenever there is a modification, our users will be notified about the change.
Email : email@example.com
Telephone: +55 11 94925 2549
Postal address: Rua Fernão Dias, 110 - Blocks 05 and 06
Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP